Editing as a whole has its high performance when the viewer doesn’t felt like it’s edited. And exceptional editors are fortunately good at making invisible editing. So what it takes to make editing invisible? This course is the answer for that - topics ranging from the core principle of design thinking to understanding the flexibility of Lightroom, which was built exclusively for Photographers. These sessions include both explanation and practical demonstration, giving you a foundation to create awesome imagery. You’ll learn to:
- Understand the core concept of design and how it can be applied to photography as well as photo editing.
- Developing a self-critique to analyze your work.
- Understanding the necessary math as well as science which are required to expand the workflow.
- A deeper understanding of how to approach a photo to edit.
- Understanding the working of all the necessary tools in Lightroom.
What are the requirements?
- Adobe Lightroom Classic CC
- Basic knowledge over the basics of Photography.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Understanding the core basics of editing from the Grassroot level.
- Understanding the tool and its capabilities
- Expanding the flexibility of the tool to create amazing work.
Who this course is for?
- Beginner Photographer
- Travel Photographer
- Wedding Photographer
- Content Creators